- Under no circumstances shall AdminMart team be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of data or profit, arising out of the use, or the inability to use, the materials on this site, even if AdminMart team or an authorised representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. If your use of materials from this results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume any costs thereof.
- AdminMart will not be responsible for any outcome that may occur during the course of usage of our resources. We reserve the rights to change prices and revise the resources usage policy in any moment.
- Premium Products – All Products and services are delivered by AdminMart electronically. You can access your download by sign in to adminmart.com and found under my account.For downloading our premium products, you need to complete your checkout process and while completing, you would required to provide your email address, name and your payment details. Which will be used to provide you future product updates, new deals, new product releases, industry news and other stuffs from us and you are agreeing to that while purchasing from us.
- Payment and Security – AdminMart does not process any order payments through the website. All payments are processed securely through Paypal and 2Checkout, third party online payment providers. Feel free to contact us about our security policies.
- Refunds – We offer refund, if are able to explain us that the product is failed to live up to your expectation in 2 Days.
- If we change our term of use, we will post it here and registered users will also be informed by mail.
- Third Party Plugins – We have used Third Party plugins in our templates and we do not offer support for them, although each of those plugins might have their own site or page, where you can access documentation or some guide.
Support does include:
- Answering your questions or problems regarding the template.
- Giving solution to the Bugs reported.
Support does not include:
- Customisation Work
- Any Installation Work
- Support for any Third Party Plugins / Software we used in our template
- Support or Guide for How to integrate with any technologies (like, PHP, .net, Java etc)
- Solve bug in your implemented template